Focused on production data and work process standards, this Energistics Work Group currently concentrates on production optimization and supporting PRODML data exchange and infrastructure standards.
- The purpose of the PRODML Work Group is to represent the users of production data as it relates to the PRODML standards as well as other Energistics and industry production standards.
- The PRODML Work Group is also the focal point for ensuring proper coordination for all PRODML-based standards for both data and infrastructure.
- This user community is composed of operators, service companies and software companies.
Work Group Meetings
- The PRODML Work Group is not meeting regularly.
- For meeting announcements, members should see the Energistics-PRODML Slack channel.
If you want to join the PRODML Work Group or receive more information on Work Group membership, please see Energistics Consortium Onboarding.